Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday Celebration

My birthday was awesome! Saturday David and I had brunch with fam, went to Beck's first birthday party and then headed up to Salt Lake to shop + eat at our favorite Thai place. I got a new purse, which I was very excited about since the one I've been toting around I've had for about 6 years and it's falling apart. We also got to finally go to Les Madeleines which I've been dying to try for over a year. I tried my first macaron! I'm in love. Passionfruit was my fave. David got an eclair which was also very yummy. But the lavender lemonade was the best part.

Sunday we celebrated my birthday and also used it as an excuse for a little going away party at the park. I was so glad mostly everyone was able to make it; it meant a lot to us. We have some amazing friends here and we're sad to move away.

























No comments:

Post a Comment