Monday, June 13, 2011

Buffet Dreams

We're getting rid of practically everything we own for this move (which is less than 3 weeks away!! yikes!)so of course, I've already started looking into our future furniture options. We recently traded our obnoxiously huge TV for a more manageable sized flat screen that will look perfect above something like the options below. I plan on finding something thrifted and painting it either stark, clean white or something funkier...like grey, mustard yellow, or some kind of fun green. No more black Ikea furniture for me!

5 comments:

  1. I love that last one..such beautiful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah man, I thought this post was going to be about Jimmy Buffet and his crazy trips to Margarita town or whatever. Well, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you- furniture shopping is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats exactly what im trying to do now! getting rid of all our black and trying to recreate some thrift store items with some more color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW - Chelsea's comment is really from me, The Dustin.

    ReplyDelete