Friday, April 22, 2011

a through z.

Some facts about me, just because it's Friday. Yay! That means I get to sleep in and relax. Here's a pic of Clementine when she was a pup. I don't think I've ever posted it on this blog and since her name is mentioned in this post I thought I'd include her.




A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: queen. (best bed ever- simmons beautyrest)

C. Chore you hate: dishes. i'd rather clean toilets.

D. Dogs: Yes, please! clementine the schnauzer.

F. Favorite color: grey. its sophisticated, right?

G. Gold or silver: silver

H. Height: 5’6"

I. Instruments: absolutely none. i'd like to learn the autoharp, tho.

J. Job title: nah

K. Kids: eventually, see previous posts.

L. Live: provo soon to be socal.

M. Mom’s name: Kelly

N. Nicknames: none, really

O. Overnight hospital stays: never

P. Pet peeve: the word 'pet peeve'. it sounds gross.

Q. Quote from a movie: "In vain I have struggled, it will not do. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: tres

T. Time you wake up: weekdays: 6:12 am

U. Underwear: white

V. Vegetables you dislike: can't think of a single one

W. What makes you run late: snooze

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth + stomach

Y. Yummy food you make: everything. i think about food all day long

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: i like the giraffes + elephants.

1 comment:

  1. remember when we used to go these things on myspace all the live long day? i miss those days...

    ReplyDelete