Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's a Baby Shower!

My sister in law Chelsea and I (with a lot of help from my Mom as well) threw a shower for our sister in law Moonsung. She's having a baby girl and we couldn't be more excited to welcome another niece into the family :)
We went all pink! Dresden helped me cut out the flowers using a sweet little cutter thing for the mobile, and my mom and I baked all day Friday to get everything ready-






Go here to get the Brazilian Limeade recipe. It was a big hit!








5 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job Natalie! Love the pictures- I'm stealing a bunch ;). It was great seeing you guys and thanks for watching the gals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it! loved it! It was beautiful baby shower! Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete