Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's up with us

We have been busy- and we go through spurts where we have nothing going on and then everything going on. My birthday on saturday was fun and I was happy to get to spend the whole day with David, even if we were focusing on the bride + groom. He takes good care of me!

Did I mention that I also have amazing friends? We got done with everything for the wedding really late and I was so tired - and our fave restaurant was already closed - so Christiana showed up with a cake and a card and baby boy to make my birthday even better.
I took this of her last Wed:


You'd think a lady with a 5 day old baby would be in bed around 10:30 relaxing. But no, she was at the store making sure I had a good birthday. She's a winner!

I also arrived home yesterday to find a package on my doorstep from the lovely Kari.


The girl has been giving me gorgeous mismatched plates for years now. I'm definitely making a plate wall above my dining table now.

We are heading to CA soon and my SIL Chelsea and I have been planning a gorgeous shower for my SIL Moonsung, who's expecting her first baby. Let's just say there will be a lot of pink...



I can't remember where all the photos came from...a lot are from The Sweetest Occasion, and Martha Stewart, I think.

1 comment: