Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day

a post for our moms.

Mom you have always been such a great example to me. Your dedication to your family and the Lord are biblical. I am so grateful to have you for my mother. I am grateful for your continued example of faith as you have left your life and work behind to serve a mission. I love you so much and am excited to see you in just a couple weeks!
I love you,
David




























mom, you have a hard time now that i live a state away. luckily i get to see you every so often and video chat :) i want to say thank you for loving me even through the difficult teen years when i just wanted to do what i wanted. it's too bad that kids don't realize how much their parents do for them when they are actually doing it. i admire everything you do and appreciate that you were always, always home with us when we were growing up. that is definitely something i will implement with my kids when i have them. thank you for making holidays a big deal when we were growing up. thank you for teaching me how to work. thank you for teaching me manners! you can comfort me in a way that no one else can. and thank you for keeping the gospel in our home. i love you! we love you!
love,
natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment