we've had a few roadblocks in our lives since we've been married, so you'd think we'd be used to it, right? i mean, there was the time we decided to move to the mountain to live a peaceful life and work the land, and then our house flooded on christmas day. then we lived below david's parents and ended up moving out months sooner than we expected. we lived in a cute little green house in the villas and when we decided that moving to utah was a great decision had to deal with our insane landlady writing us nasty emails.
then we made it to utah. we were excited! well, 3 semesters into byu night school they still hadn't accepted david into byu.
then we had a huge decision on our hands. stay in utah or move back to california? they both had their pros and cons but ultimately we decided to stay here where we had good jobs and we actually just got ut drivers licenses last week. david and i would go to uvu. we have been planning on moving to orem to be closer to school and even want to get a puppy.
yesterday david tells me that uvu doesn't offer a civil engineering degree which is what he wants.
this morning we looked at eachother as we headed out the door for work and both said 'what should we do?' we honestly have no idea. if we stay here david will probably have to go to u of u. that means a drive to salt lake a few times a week. and possibly moving there, which would mean new jobs. this is when california starts looking good again. i am so stressed.