Friday, February 15, 2013

Oregon Cousins Visit


My cousin Carlie + her husband Dan and baby girl Amelia made it down to socal for a little weekend visit. We hadn't seen them since our wedding in 2006! We had a ton of fun playing with the babies, visiting Tom's Farms, and going for walks. Now it's our turn to visit Portland!

We LOVE babies in the bath! And these two love bath time.
                           

                          
Sharing toy time
 Me + Carlie are a year apart, got married the same year 
and had babies the same year. Twinners!
 I don't really have cousins my age and especially not ones
that live close, so spending time with our family is always
a fun thing. I'm glad we can be close even though we live
far and don't see each other a ton.
Also being around Amelia was so fun because she's
 4 months older than Jude and I can't wait for him to hit
the milestones she's at!

Juju + Mia 

No comments:

Post a Comment