Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cheers

source

I think I like TV a little too much. We don't have cable, so I tend to get into shows later than the normal TV junkie- but when I find a good one, I watch it til the end. It all started with Freaks + Geeks in high school. Then I fell in love with The Office. Then LOST (which, in my opinion, was the best show EVER on television). Right now I love Parks + Rec. BUT every once in a while I find an old show on Netflix that I just can't get enough of. That's right- I'm planning on watching all ELEVEN seasons of Cheers. I'm on episode 50-something right now and I love every minute of it. Plus, Ted Danson- what a hunk. haha.

But also, CHEERS to our giveaway winner who won a totally awesome photography session with us!
GRACIE!
Shoot us an email, Gracie, and we'll set up a time + place for your shoot. (iris.natalie@gmail.com)
Thanks to all who entered :)

1 comment:

  1. I do the SAME THING with TV shows. It becomes like an obession. If it's a particularly good show I'll go without doing laundry or cleaning my house. It's kind of a problem... We watched all of Lost on DVD, too. If you haven't watched them all already, do the Gilmore Girls next. They're amazing, and there's like 6 seasons so you can really get into it! Have fun with Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete