Monday, April 27, 2009

updates

we are finally all moved in. the new place is definitely smaller and not as nice as our old place, but they allow dogs and we like the location. we are so grateful to our amazing friends who helped us move. there is no way we could have done it without their help :)
i'll post photos once it's all assembled and also photos from the last few weeks. we are planning on going to wyoming the end of may to visit david's parents, so we are looking forward to that as our next little break.

i am also considering starting a food/recipe blog to log my recipes and give friends ideas on what to make. would anyone benefit from it? let me know.

4 comments:

  1. How long will you guys be in Wyoming? It'd be cool to go with you guys...but let me know what your plans are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um yes to that recipe blog, please. i was seriously just thinking the other day of asking you if you want to trade services- i'll do anything dietitian like for you if you plan my meals for the week... so if you do that little recipe blog, that'll help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally would LOVE that blog to start. I need good recipe's since I am going to really start to try cooking more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes on the recipe blog!! I need new ideas. Especially fast and easy ones. I've been wanting to ask you for a long time about the cooking thing you used to do in CA--do you still have recipes from that?

    ReplyDelete