Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Utah Trip

On Saturday and Sunday we drove up to Salt Lake and spent time with Blake while he was working at the apple store, and we spent the day with Amanda at her apartment and Christmas shopping. On Saturday night we went to I Am Legend in Provo with Blake, Ryan, Brian, Jon Hart and Blake's roommate Justin and his girlfriend Christiana. Sunday we took a tour of the Conference Center-we'd both never been to it, and I've never been to General Conference-also looking forward to that. And of course we walked around the Salt Lake Temple-it always takes my breath away.




On our first full day in Provo David wanted to show me around because I hadn't ever been to Provo before. We drove up by bridal veil falls and stopped at a little park to take some pictures. I could not believe the mountains! They're huge and so gorgeous all covered with snow. He also showed me the MTC and we took some shots of the Provo Temple (not my favorite, but still looks neat set up against the mountains.) I'm really looking forward to being able to live so close to the temple.


1 comment:

  1. We're excited to have you guys live closer to us. We were bummed we didn't get to see you last weekend, but when you move up to Provo, we definetly need to get together! :)

    ReplyDelete