Friday, August 5, 2011

Wish I

We're coming up on our 5th wedding anniversary soon. I was talking with a friend recently, and she echoed my secret idea about having a 'new wedding' every 5 or so years. How fun would it be to be able to do the whole day again? It'd be much less stressful since you'd been through it before- and mighty romantic. I look at wedding ideas every day and swoon over the gorgeous things that are out there now. I wish Pinterest had been around when I was planning my wedding. For now, I'll save ideas for my little sister:)

I love this dress. It's simple, elegant, timeless.


lemons + white flowers. one of my favorite combos.

swirly simple cake.

cornhole! wedding style. we underestimate the power of something FUN for guests to do during a wedding.

pretty burlap + lace pennant.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I just got married in June and I already want to do it again!

    ReplyDelete