Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random Europe-Shakespeare

We're headed to Shakespeare Festival this weekend in Cedar City and I wanted to do another random Europe post so I figured I'd combine the two- especially since I haven't been taking pictures lately- Although I feel like we've been busy. We've both been working and Kara and I threw a bridal shower for Dresden last week which was a ton of fun. I've also been having problems with my jaw/teeth and after a visit to the dentist and doctor, we're still not sure what 's going on. Anyway: Here we are at Stratford-Upon-Avon, which is the town where Shakespeare was born. This is us in front of the Avon River.

This is me in front of one of the rooms in Shakespeare's childhood home.

This is a replica of the Globe Theater, which is actually in London, not the town where we went to see Shakespeare's childhood home, but I though I'd include it.

The front of Shakespeare's house:

No comments:

Post a Comment