Monday, March 31, 2008

Husband Tag



Here is my Husband Tag:
What is his full name? David Edward Fenn
How long have you been married? 1 year 7 months
How long did you date? 11 months, 6 1/2 month engagement so... almost a year and a half
Who eats more sweets? does coke count as a sweet? if it does, then david for sure.
Who said I love you first? we don't really remember. we just always remember saying it.
How old is he? just turned 28
Who is taller? he is by about 6 inches
Who is smarter? him, in all aspects, i'm sure.
Who sings better? i'd say we're the same
Who does the laundry? mostly me unless i make him fold
Who pays the bills? i do because he forgets
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? David
Who mows the lawn? no lawn :(
Who drives? David, i hate driving.
Who is more stubborn? we're both stubborn
Who kissed who first? He kissed me in front of my house in the street
Who asked who out? He asked me
Who has more siblings? exactly the same, we each have 2 brothers and 1 sister
Who wears the pants? depends on the subject matter
I tag:
Jackie
BreAn

No comments:

Post a Comment